Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Nov 18, 2011

ETERNAL CITY?

My Dear Readers,
I know it has been very long time away from my blog and honestly "away from ordinary life itself" :). As most of the people who read and like my blog know that it's purpose was to share with your nice stuff I find and like. Recently, many of my visitors have asked me to publish my photos during the my travels. My passion and love for travel and meeting new people and culture is never-ending, that is why I have decided it was time to take my lovely red samsonite bag and hit the road back to Italy (the country that I lived in many many times and have lot of friends), it's not that while i'm there people DO NOT look at me as one of them and get shocked when they know i'm NOT Italian or Spanish :). Anyhow leaving Beirut was not really so difficult :), to hit the road back to Italy without any seriously any expectations or plans. I landed in Rome, and it all started from there....... woooooooooooooooooow, after day 1 in Rome and surprises and random decisions of travel and exploring new countries was already in mind and action time!!!! Lots of unexpected and deliciously lovely surprises and people frequented and followed me in this trip which started and trust me it did not end..... Some photos to share with my friends who follow me and share the news of my blog :) More to come of travel photos "definitely these are not outfit or look of the day photos like many other bloggers do", but just me during my travels.... Come back tomorrow for more photos and stories to share. Can you guess which countries, cities i've visited before my return to Rome ?!!!!

I would like to thank a very cheerful, positive, full of energy and optimism person "better say, I call him my fisherman" for accompanying me spiritually and morally throughout the countries, and the other cities within Italy. Thank you Don Pablo, without you my trip would have been less fun maybe :):):):):) 
Cheers lovely people of the World !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful!Italy suits you and your style.love your blog,can't wait to see where have you been

lilly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MDS* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...