Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Jul 29, 2011

IBIZA?MYKONOS?ATHENS?LEBANON?



Somethings are taken for granted in life. While i'm writing this post, am in a serenity gazing at the sea and listening to the sound of the water which is so therapeutic to me being a water sign. Everytime I'm stressed or down for a reason, all I do is find myself sitting near the sea, and yep my energy is back and decisions are taken. Could you guess where I might be now?? have a happy weekend people of the world. and if you're in holidays enjoy to the max.

4 comments:

roberto syrious said...

mykonos!!!!
cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

MyPersonalFind said...

grazie syrious per visitare e seguire mio blog.
regards from beirut

Unknown said...

Nice pics :)
i like ur blog..come to see mine if u want

twice-asnice.blogspot.com

do u wanna follow each other?

MyPersonalFind said...

thanks M.A. for liking my blog.
don't forget to follow, i'll do the same.
cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...