Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Jul 3, 2011

MYKONOS,Greece









Ciao Mondo, Hey world! I would say am counting the days or let's say the minutes for my coming vacation which was a last minute plan. As many of you by now realize my love and passion for sea and specially a dream house overlooking the Mediterranean, and the wild party girl I used to be jumping from one plane to another to catch my adored artists either in Ibiza, Madrid, London, Istanbul, finally I decided to go back this year to my lovely Greece. Yesssssssssssss, i will be travelling to Athens next week for my birthday on the 7th of July and then continue to Mykonos for partying day and night as I used to be :) . Here is one of the amazing and adorable hotels on the Mykonos island, hope you enjoy viewing the photos. Just the way my lifestyle and dream life! Stay tuned as more photos and party news on the way..... Hope you are all enjoying your Summer. It you would like to stay in this hotel while in Mykonos check their website www.mykonosgrand.gr

1 comment:

MDS* said...

I wish I was there right now!
Thanks for your lovely comment!

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...