Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Jun 3, 2011

BRITISH Charm

 Hey world. I talked earlier this week about one of the men that I find so charming ... today's post is dedicated to Jude Law "the infamous British actor" who I find him so lovely. Even-though I'm not into British men, but after watching ALFIE and THE HOLIDAY, I couldn't but find him devilish handsome guy who can attract you like a magnet. Can you guess the third guy who can it be??????? Stay tuned and I'll inform you.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE.... cause I WILL chilling on the beach overlooking the Mediterranean.

2 comments:

Ghada said...

See... 0 comments :) no one likes him :) he's not cute... No no.. I support you with the other 2 though :)
Although I love the name ;)

MyPersonalFind said...

hahaha, i respect your opinion and yeah definitely the other 2 are amazing.

let's see if you're like the last one i'll post soon, stay tuned, i want to hear your feedback.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...