Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Jun 18, 2011

BYBLOS in Lebanon













Hi people of the world. How about some sightseeing in Lebanon? Remember I always mention sunsets and chilling out overlooking the Mediterranean? well, yeap, last weekend I was in Byblos for a whole day, which is one of my beloved towns in Lebanon, 7000 years of civilization passed by. This is the only place that makes me relax and let go of the world. Next time you're in the Middle East, It's a MUST you pass by Lebanon and specially Byblos town which is only 20 minutes from Beirut the capital. Enjoy the photos I took while enjoying it all. Soon more to come and some sunset photos. Enjoying the weekend?

2 comments:

Ghada said...

20 min :)

fairy on acid said...

So lovely!

Would you mind checking out my blog, and maybe follow/comment it? :)

FASHION WHIT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...