Shop Miss Selfridge Online
FragranceNet.com

Jun 5, 2011

STRIPES from MANGO



 So by now everybody visiting my site knows my love for  stripes of any kind. Found these items on MANGO www.mango.com which i find suitable for any occasion and most importantly so comfortable. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was so and so, but at least had a relaxed time today on the beach chilling out and listening to chill out music over the Mediterranean. Soon I will post some photos with nice sunsets. I'm just waiting my new camera to arrive to take those shots. Enjoy the rest of what's left from the weekend, and for my US and Canada visitors, goooooooooood morning!

4 comments:

Rebel Attitude said...

I think I choose the first dress :-)

MyPersonalFind said...

hola rebel attitude,

me too :)

welcome to my blog! I love yours and your style,

hasta luego Rebelitta.

Ghada said...

http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Women/Dresses/PRD_TW61087/Breton+Stripe+Dress.jsp

Ghada said...

What do you think? They have it in pink (fushia) too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...